Saturday, April 18, 2009

Little Children Are ANNOYING!

Sorry about the caps. I haven't had any time recently to do this (mom is on the computer all the time when she's here and she's on fanfiction.net of all things!! She could be paying attention to me but she's too busy typing.) so I haven't updated in a long while. I am a young adult as of the end of February. As I have already mentioned my mom Kathleen is constantly doing fan fiction. She always keeps on reading stuff under the category "Twilight" (not that I know what that means) and is also typing constantly (I think it's also relating to this fan fiction thing). She's not home much either which is where my other problem emerges: Little kids. I HATE it when they try to say that I "want" to be picked up and they hold me right around my stomach! It hurts! They're also here constantly and taking up more of my mom's precious time. The reason why they're here is because mom's aunt and uncle are trying to sell their house, but they can't keep it in top showing condition with FOUR little kids running around! And by little kids I mean little. They are: an almost 8 year old girl that thinks it's great to pick me up every five seconds; a five year old girl that follows mom EVERYWHERE; an almost two year old girl that chases me everywhere and likes to tug on my tail; and a little 7 or 8 month old boy that is just fine as he doesn't bother me at all. They all live in the basement and make LOTS of noise! Them and their gray parrot that constantly mimics everything from the phone ringing to their annoying voices. The only good thing it can do is bawk like the chicken it is. I can't even get to it and try to eat it as it is in an annoying cage. Typing at 12:30 in the morning ensures the cover of darkness and peace and quiet (except for some croaking frog outside). And mom wonders why I try to sleep during the day and try to keep her up during the night. Oh no- she's stirring! I've got to log out ASAP before she discovers my blog!

No comments: